In a privileged position, about 9 km from Peschici and 13 km from Vieste, along the SP52 (Peschici / Vieste coast). Since there is no precise postal address, the following are the satellite coordinates useful for setting up the navigator:
- Coordinates for decimal degrees: 41.937363, 16.070898
- Coordinates for degrees, first and second: + 41 ° 56 ’14:51 “, + 16 ° 4′ 15:23”
Available, if using a smartphone or tablet, the app “bring me here” which, with a web connection, will work out the route to reach our destination.
- BY TRAIN: The main railway stations are Foggia (120 Km) and San Severo (90 Km). Both are well connected by bus and local trains to Peschici / Calenella station (12 Km). For more infos about connections and timetable, www.trenitalia.com and www.ferroviedelgargano.com
- BY PLANE: Karol Wojtyla Airport in Bari at about 220 Km distance from Gargano. From the airport, either rent a car or use the shuttle service Pugliaairbus available from may to september. More infos available on the website, www.aeroportidipuglia.it.
- BY BUS: Daily service, from the main Italian cities, provided by Ferrovie del Gargano. More infos available on their website, www.ferroviedelgargano.com.
- BY CAR: coming from north, A14 (Bologna-Bari), take the exit Poggio Imperiale/Marina di Lesina and follow the indication to Rodi G.co/Peschici/Vieste. Coming from west/Rome, A24 (Rome-Pescara) and continue on the A14 (Bologna-Bari). Take the exit Poggio Imperiale/Marina di Lesina and follow the indication to Rodi G.co/Peschici/Vieste. Coming from west/Naples, A16 (Naples-Bari), take the exit Candela on continue on the freeway direction Foggia. Follow the indication “Autostrada A14 (Bologna-Bari). Take the exit Poggio Imperiale/Marina di Lesina and follow the indication to Rodi G.co/Peschici/Vieste.